How to utilize Chatbots as a game changer for your customer’s experience?
Gartner predicts that by 2020, customers will manage 85 percent of their relationship with a company without interacting with a single human. Companies grasp chat functions to reduce reliance on humans. Person-to-person chat discussions as we know them will become obsolete. Within ten years, chatbots will wind up fit enough to replace the everyday dude at a customer supports desk and will give increasingly proficient, personalised responses. Here is how a chatbots enhances customers experiences.
Chatbots are more than the “wave of the future” in customer service. They are in the “here and now,” enabling merchants more chances to draw in with customers in new and distinctive ways — and all the more vitally, to satisfy their objectives all the more proficiently.
How a chatbot enhances customer experiences
Chatbots are changing the way brands cooperate with their customers, and when the chatbot is of a high calibre, those progressions are normally positive. While the advantages for the company that utilizes chatbots include reducing costs, the genuine winner will be your customers. Here’s how a chatbot enhances customer experiences.
- Seamless live chat
- 24/7 customer service
- Endless queries, zero chance of saas
- A smoother journey
- Less stress
- Goodbye, IVR
- Personify your brand
- Reinvent your forms
Some Interesting Statistics About Chatbots
- In 2016, the chatbot market was valued at $703 million.
- Between 2016 and 2021, it is expected the chatbot marketing to grow at a compound rate of 35.2%.
- $4.5 Billion is expected to be invested in enterprise intelligent assistants by 2021.
- By 2020, over 80% of businesses are expected to have some sort of chatbot automation implemented.
- 21% of consumers see chatbots as the easiest way to contact a business.
- Goodbye, IVR
- 95% of consumers believe ‘customer service’ is going to be the major beneficiary of chatbots
At AbTech Solutions, we believe that chatbots are going to be the medium of B2C and B2B conversation in the near future. We are exploring this exciting new realm of possibilities and are gearing up to leverage AI and Machine Learning to build progressive chatbots.